By checking the box below & registering for State Small Business Convention (“SSBC”). I, the undersigned Registrant (as such term is defined below), acknowledge that I have read and I agree to abide by the SSBC Terms &Conditions listed below (also listed here on our website:http://www.state.today/terms). Without limiting the foregoing, Registrant also understand that all transactions executed by Registrant through registering for State Small Business Convention (by checking the acceptance box) or thereafter which Registrant
execute as an attendee or exhibitor are final and that there are no refunds.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR VENDORS, SPONSORS, ATTENDEES
Last Modified: March 18, 2017
These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior written notice at any time, in SSBC’s sole discretion.
Welcome to www.state.today (the “Website”) “we”, “SSBC”, or “us”, “SSBX”). The Website enables anonymous visitors to the Website (“Visitors”) to learn more about us and the State Small Business Convention (the “Event”), Visitors who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and not a minor in their state of residence, and who affirmatively indicate their agreement to abide by these
1.1. Please read this Agreement carefully before otherwise accessing the Website. In order to use the Website, you must first agree to this Agreement. By accessing a web page of the Website, online booking, reception, convention registration or any other services that SSBC provides to their Visitors; exhibitors and Sponsors indicate that they have read and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions
set forth in this Agreement.
1.2. Registrants indicate their agreement to this Agreement either as do Visitors or by means of a click-through consent, as available. Furthermore, you are not authorized to use the Website if (i) you are not of legal age or otherwise do not have the legal capacity to form a binding contract with Operator, or (ii) you are a person barred from using the Website either (a) under the laws of the
jurisdiction in which you reside or otherwise from which you are attempting to access the Website, or (b) due to prior violations of this Agreement. If you do
not agree to be bound by this Agreement, you are not authorized to use the
2. Vendor Booking. All Vendors bookings will be done through online Eventbrite website.
3. Sponsor Booking. All Sponsors’ booking will be done through Eventbrite.
4. Event Expectations. No Refunds will be issued if you can’t make the Event or the Event does not meet your expectations.
5. SSBC is not responsible for injury or accidents during event.
6. Set-up Times and Parking
6.1. Vendors may set up their table the morning of the Event May 7, 2017 between 7a.m. –and 9a.m.
6.2. NO vendor set up will be permitted to begin after 9:30a.m. the morning of the Event. Tables must be fully set up and ready for presentation by 10a.m.
7. Inclement Weather Policy.
7.1. Event will not be cancelled by SSBC regardless weather conditions.
7.2. SSBC is not responsible for any difficulties due to weather, including but not limited to traffic issues, parking issues, public attendance, or anything beyond the control of SSBC.
8. Closing Procedures & Cleaning
8.1. Break down of Vendor tables before the event’s closing time of _______ is prohibited.
8.2. Please leave your booth area clean, in the condition it was found, and do not leave trash in or around the booth area. Please provide a small waste basket to be kept under the table and trash disposed of in large trash receptacles located on the premises. A clean up fee of twenty five dollars ($25) will be charged for an untidy booth area.
9. Refunds & Cancellations. Under NO circumstances will any refunds be granted. All sales are final and NONREFUNDABLE.
10.1. We reserve the right to modify this Agreement at any time. You agree to review this Agreement periodically and to be aware of all such modifications. You further agree that your continued use of the Website after a modified version of this Agreement has been posted to the Website shall be deemed to be your conclusive acceptance of any modified version of this Agreement.
10.2. We will indicate that changes to this Agreement have been made by updating the date indicated after “Last Updated” at the beginning of this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the initial version and each modified version of this Agreement, you are not authorized to use the Website. A current version of this Agreement is accessible via the footer of the Website’s homepage.
11.1. All registrations will be done through the website Eventbrite.com
11.2. Registrants and Visitors agree that Operator shall not be liable for any loss that results from the unauthorized use of any Registrant Profile or Account, either with or without our knowledge. Registrants will receive a user ID and password
(“Registrant Profile”) to access their registration account (“Account”).
Registrants agree not to allow any third party to use their Registrant Profile
to access the Website and to safeguard the information that would allow another
person or entity to access the Website by using their Registrant Profile.
Registrants shall be responsible for their failure to safeguard such information and/or to allow any other individual or entity to access or use the Website by using their Registrant Profile. No Registrant Profile or Account, or any portion thereof, may be transferred or sold by a Registrant. Registrants shall notify Operator in writing immediately of any unauthorized use of their Registrant Profile, Account or the Website.
12. Accurate Information. You shall provide us with accurate, complete and current information during registration, and update information provided to us if and as soon as such information should change.
13. Disabling or Revocation of Registration.
13.1. We have the right to cancel your registration to the Event and/or access to your Account at any time, for any reason as determined by us in our sole discretion, including without limitation if we believe you have violated this Agreement. If we disable access to your Account, you may be prevented from accessing the Website, your Account details and/or any files or other various materials, all of which may be deleted by us.
13.2. If your registration is cancelled due violation of this agreement, there will be no refunds.
14. No Transfer. Your registration to the Event and/or right to use the Website through your Account is not transferrable to any other person. It is forbidden to transfer badges, passes and any other credentials used for gaining admittance the Event.
15. Event Traffic.
15.1. Lines to register for the Event or otherwise to enter the Event may be quite long. You can facilitate your admittance to the Event by registering through the Website prior to the Event, though doing so does not ensure that you will be admitted to the Event quickly. We work hard to make admittance to the Event a smooth process for everyone, but as the number of Registrants tends to be large and only a certain number of people can be processed and/or admitted at one time,
you may to have to wait even a significant amount of time before being admitted
to the Event.
15.2. You are responsible to be at the event early enough to meet all event obligations including set up times.
16. About the Event.
16.1. The Event is a business networking event & trade show which brings together Small business professionals such as Business Owners, CEOs, and Presidents, CMOs, CFOs, Entrepreneurs and other senior level management and business professionals as well as New start up Business Owners.
16.2. The Event features numerous exciting and insightful business industry related
panel discussions, workshops at their Booth, and networking.
17. Job Interviews.
17.1. If offered at the Event, Participants may register to participate in various job
interviews at the Event. Participants acknowledge and agree Operator merely
provides a forum for such activities and Operator does not endorse and has no
control over the parties conducting such interviews.
17.2. If job interviews are offered at the Event, such job interviews have a limited number of available slots and you are not guaranteed participation.
18. Recording of the Event; Grant of Rights to Use Name, Image and Likeness.
18.1. We will be photographing, videotaping and otherwise recording the Event and using the resulting footage for promotional purposes.
18.2. Each Registrants acknowledges and agrees that such Registrant hereby grants Operator the exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty free right and permission to use, distribute, publish, exhibit, digitize, broadcast, display, reproduce, and otherwise use such Registrant’s name, image, likeness, voice and
biography (or any copyrighted material or trademarks owned and displayed by
such Registrant) in any manner or media whatsoever (whether now known or
hereafter known) including without limitation for the purposes of advertising
or trade in promoting and publicizing the Event, Operator and/or our products
and services; provided however, that the use of any copyrighted material or trademarks owned and displayed by Registrant shall be limited to advertising or trade in promoting and publicizing the Event.
19. Exhibitor Speech or Expression.
19.1. The Event offers the opportunity for various types of Exhibitors to present their products and services, and otherwise to communicate their thoughts and
opinions, to Participants. We do not endorse or otherwise condone the statements made by, or the activities of, any Exhibitor, and Participants acknowledge and agree that Operator shall not be liable for any act or omission of an Exhibitor at, or otherwise in connection with, the Event.
19.2. The SSBC reserves the right to maintain civility at the event and any speech, verbal or otherwise, deemed by the SSBC to be detrimental to the civility and commerce envisaged by the SSBC will be deemed a violation of this agreement.
20. No Spam.
20.1. Bulk email distribution, distribution to strangers, or any other promotion of us or an Event in a manner that would constitute or appear to constitute spam or unsolicited commercial email under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of a referrer’s participation in a program.
20.2. Nothing in this provision shall be interpreted as limiting legitimate business email contacts to agreeable recipients.
22. Payment. All payments will be done through the booking website for the SSBC, Eventbrite.com.
23. Submitted Content; Review of Submitted Content; Usage Restrictions
23.1. The Website contains various text, comments, icons, images, messages, tags, links, and photographs, audio, video and other content (collectively, “Content”). We also may offer Registrants the opportunity to post certain Content to the Website in connection with certain interactive Website features, including without limitation commenting on text and participating in discussion forums (“Submitted Content”). We encourage you to enjoy and contribute to these forums but at the same time ask that you be responsible Website community members who adhere to the applicable terms of this Agreement relating to such forums, so that all participating Registrants can have an equally enjoyable experience. To this end, you acknowledge and agree that (i) Operator has no obligation to use or respond to any Submitted Content; (ii) the provision of Submitted Content by you in no way imposes any other obligation on Operator, whether of confidentiality, attribution, or otherwise, and Operator shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submitted Content; (iii) all Submitted Content submitted by you shall be accurate and shall not violate the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, right of publicity or any other intellectual property or other right of any third party; (iv) you will not post any Submitted Content to the Website which contains Trademarks (as hereinafter defined) or other third party materials prohibited by this Agreement or otherwise by law; (v) you hereby waive any and all claims (including, without limitation, claims based upon invasion of privacy, defamation, false light, or right of publicity) arising out of any alteration, distortion or other use of your name, image or likeness or that of any third party which is included in any Submitted Content (including without limitation your photograph or the photograph of a third party); (vi) you will not post any Submitted Content to the Website that was previously published or which is otherwise unoriginal; (vii) you shall pay for all royalties, fees and any other monies owed to any person by reason of any Submitted Content that you post to the Website; (viii) Submitted Content may be subject to size and usage limitations, and you are responsible for adhering to such limitations; and (ix) all Submitted Content shall adhere to the provisions of Section 6.3 hereof specifically and generally to all other applicable sections of this Agreement.
24. Quality and Review of Submitted Content. Operator does not and shall not have any obligation to review Submitted Content. If Operator does review Submitted Content, we do so quickly only in order to review that such Submitted Content is not obviously inappropriate or offensive. Thus we cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any Submitted Content and we cannot and do not assure that harmful, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, offensive, inappropriate, threatening, defamatory, unlawful or otherwise objectionable Submitted Content will not appear on the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing or anything to the contrary herein, Operator has the absolute right (but not the obligation) to pre-screen, review, flag, filter and monitor all Submitted Content in our sole discretion, and Operator reserves the right to alter, edit, refuse to post or remove any Submitted Content, in whole or in part, for any reason or for no reason, and to disclose such materials and the circumstances surrounding their transmission to any third party in order to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request and/or to protect ourselves, Registrants, Visitors or our service providers, all as determined in our sole discretion.
25. Usage Restrictions. You shall not (and you shall not permit anyone else) to copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, translate, adapt or decompile (or attempt to translate, adapt or decompile) or otherwise attempt to extract any software underlying the Website.
26. You further agree not use the Website in any manner that:
(a) is designed to interrupt, or destroys or limits the functionality of, any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
(b) interferes with or disrupts the Website, websites linked to the Website, or
otherwise interferes with operations or services of the Website in any way, or acts illegally or maliciously against the business interests or reputation of Operator and/or the Event;
(c) infringes any copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent or other right of any party (including the promoting of an illegal or unauthorized copy of another
person’s copyrighted work), or defames or invades the publicity rights or the privacy of any person, living or deceased (or impersonates any such person);
(d) is false, misleading, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious,
defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, as determined by Operator in our sole discretion;
(e) causes us to lose (in whole or part) the services of our internet service provider(s) or other supplier(s);
(f) consists of any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
(g) links to or uses materials or other content, directly or indirectly, to which you do not have a right to link or use, or deep-links to any portion of the Website
without our express written consent;
(h) aggregates any Content (whether using links or other technical means or
physical records associated with purchases made through the Website) with material from other sites or on a secondary website without our express written
(i) violates, or encourages others to violate, this Agreement or any other
additional applicable agreements between you and us, or violates or encourages
others to violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law.
27. Grant of License to Submitted Content. By posting Submitted Content to the Website or by otherwise submitting Submitted Content to us (if applicable), you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant to Operator, a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers), assignable, fully-paid, royalty free, and worldwide license to use, copy, modify, adapt, publish, make, sell, publicly display, derive revenue or other remuneration from, communicate to the public, distribute (through multiple tiers), perform or display such Submitted Content (in whole or in part) and/or to create derivative works of or incorporate such Submitted Content in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing through multiple tiers of sub-licensees, including without limitation the right to exercise the copyright, right of publicity, and any other rights contained in or accompanying such Submitted Content for any
purpose, including without limitation for purposes of advertising and publicity on the Website and elsewhere. Operator shall not be limited in any way in our use, commercial or otherwise, of any Submitted Content, and you hereby waive all moral rights in, or approval rights to, any Submitted Content you post to the Website or otherwise provide us. Further, we reserve the express right to incorporate any Submitted Content posted to the Website or otherwise conveyed
by any Registrant to Operator into any further work, in any medium now or hereafter known, without prior consent or review, and without attribution or payment of any royalty or fee whatsoever.
28. Intellectual Property and Proprietary Rights.
28.1. The Website contains Content which is protected by the copyright, Trademark and other laws of the United States and/or other jurisdictions. Other than for Submitted Content provided by you, as between you and Operator (i) all right, title and interest (including without limitation all copyright, trademark,
patent, trade secret and other intellectual property rights) in and to the Website (including without limitation all Content appearing therein) is owned exclusively by Operato and (ii) you have no rights in and to the Website other than for the limited rights expressly set forth in this Agreement. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given express written permission by Operator, no Content may be sold, copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, distributed, modified, publicly performed, used in any derivative works based thereon or otherwise used for any public or commercial purpose without the prior written consent of Operator and, where applicable, our licensors. However, you may print copies of materials on the Website for your personal, noncommercial use only, provided that you must keep intact all copyright, Trademark, and other proprietary notices appearing therein and that you use such materials only in the manner permitted by this Agreement, and not in any manner which competes with or disparages Operator and/or the Event.
29. Trademarks. All Trademarks appearing on the Website are the property of their respective owners. Operator is not affiliated with, or sponsored or endorsed by, any other third party trademark owner whose Trademark appears on the Website. As used herein, the term “Trademarks” means, collectively, all service names, graphics, designs, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, commercial
markings and trade dress appearing on the Website which indicate a source of
products or services. Trademarks are protected by the trademark laws of the United States and other jurisdictions. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or modify any Trademarks in any way, including without limitation, the distribution of Content for advertising or publicity or otherwise, without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party Trademark holder, as applicable. In no event may any Trademarks be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Operator and/or the Event.
30. Links. The Website may provide links to other websites (collectively, “Linked Sites”). None of the Linked Sites are under the control of Operator and Operator is not responsible for: (i) any of the content, advertising, services, products, or other materials on a Linked Site; (ii) any changes or updates to a Linked Site or the availability of a Linked Site: or (iii) any form of transmission received from any Linked Site whatsoever. Operator is providing links to a Linked Site to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply an endorsement by Operator of a Linked Site or any association with its operators or owners or an endorsement of Operator by the operator or owner of any Linked Site. Operator is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, advertising, services, products, or other materials on or available from such websites. All such websites shall be subject to the policies and procedures of the operator of such websites, and not the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
31. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY IN THIS AGREEMENT, YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO EACH OF THE PROVISIONS SET FORTH IN SECTIONS
31.1 AND 31.2 BELOW:
31.1. YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, “WHERE IS”, AND “AS AVAILABLE”. NONE OF THE OPERATOR PARTIES ASSUMES ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT OR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ALL CONTENT, AND MAKES NO PROMISES, GUARANTEES, PREDICTIONS OF SUCCESS OR ANY CLAIMS TO SPECIAL EXPERIENCE, INSIGHT, OR EXPERTISE. NO INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM OPERATOR, OR ANY THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR PARTICIPATING IN THE EVENT, WHETHER PROVIDED ORALLY OR IN WRITING, SHALL CREATE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT (I) YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT, YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR YOUR RELIANCE ON SUCH INFORMATION WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (II) YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, (III) ALL CONTENT WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT; (IV) DEFECTS IN THE OPERATION OF THE EVENT OR THE FUNCTIONALITY OF ANY PORTION OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE CORRECTED OR UPDATED, AND ALL SUBMITTED CONTENT WILL NOT BE LOST OR DELETED; (V) DESCRIPTIONS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY EXHIBITORS WILL BE ACCURATE, AND (VI) ANY OPERATOR PARTY IS IN ANY WAY LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER THAT MAY DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RESULT FROM YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT OR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. SPECIFICALLY, EXHIBITORS OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES WITH WHOM YOU INTERACT THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR AT THE EVENT OR WHO, FOR EXAMPLE, TEACH CLASSES OR CONDUCT WORKSHOPS, INTERVIEWS, AUDITIONS OR OTHER ACTIVITIES, DO SO EXCLUSIVELY ON THEIR OWN BEHALF AND NONE OF THE OPERATOR
PARITES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF YOUR INTERACTION WITH SUCH THIRD PARTIES OR WITH ANY OTHER PERSON WITH WHOM YOU INTERACT EITHER THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR AT THE EVENT OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE EVENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY SPEECH OR OTHER EXPRESSION MADE BY A THIRD PARTY. NONE OF THE OPERATOR PARTIES SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY, OBLIGATION OR RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, OR ADVERSE CONSEQUENCE ALLEGED TO HAVE HAPPENED OR HAPPENING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT. SPECIFICALLY, EACH OF THE OPERATOR PARTIES DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT. YOU FURTHER HEREBY EXPRESSLY RELEASE EACH OF THE OPERATOR PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE EVENT.
31.2. NO GUARANTEE. NONE OF THE OPERATOR PARTIES (I) MAKES ANY GUARANTY OF THE ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, USEFULNESS OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY CONTENT; (II) IS LIABLE FOR LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM, ANY CONTENT APPEARING ON THE WEBSITE OR MATERIALS APPEARING AT THE EVENT OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH OR IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR THE EVENT; AND (III) IS RESPONSIBLE FOR
ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS ARISING FROM THE USE OF ANY SUCH CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES INCLUDING YOUR RELIANCE THEREON. SPECIFICALLY, NONE OF THE OPERATOR PARTIES ENDORSES OR IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF ANY EXHIBITORS OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES DURING THE EVENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY PANEL DISCUSSIONS, CLASSES, WORKSHOPS, INTERVIEWS OR AUDITIONS
OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED IN CONNECTION THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE EVENT OR OTHERWISE. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES, LIABLITIES OR NEGATIVE CONSEQUENCES RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENT. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM OPERATOR OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT
32. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
32.1. LIMITED LIABILITY AND DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY OF THE OPERATOR PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR THE EVENT, OR ANY PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES ACQUIRED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE EVENT,
WHETHER OR NOT OPERATOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
33.1. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, you hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold each of the Operator Parties harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, losses, expenses, damages (actual and consequential, direct and indirect) and liabilities of every kind and nature, including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees and disbursements, made by any third party due to or arising out of (i) any breach by you (or any of your
representatives) of any representation, warranty or covenant made in this Agreement or any further agreement executed by you with Operator (if applicable);
(ii) any act or omission by you (or any one of your representatives) or the failure by your (or any of your representatives) to fulfill any of your obligations described in this Agreement; and/or (iii) otherwise arising out of your use of the Website and/or your participation in the Event. If your indemnification obligations under this are invoked by any Operator Party, such Operator Party shall reasonably cooperate with you and shall at all times have the right fully to participate in such defense with its own counsel and at its own expense. You shall not enter into any settlement that imposes any liability or obligation on any of the Operator Parties or contains any admission or acknowledgment of wrongdoing (whether in tort or otherwise) without each such Operator Party’s prior written consent.
34. Third Parties. Your participation, correspondence or business dealings with any third party found on or through the Website or resulting from contacts made during the Event, in general or specifically regarding payment and delivery of specific goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that none of the Operator Parties shall be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, or other matters of any sort incurred as the result of such
35. No Agency. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created between you and Operator by this Agreement or otherwise.
37. Notices. All notices hereunder shall be given by certified mail, postage prepaid and return receipt requested, to: State Small Business Convention, 986 Flower St., Palm Bay, FL 32907 and to a Registrant at the address listed in such Registrant’s registrant profile (if an address is provided) and/or by electronic mail.
38. Governing Law.
38.1. You acknowledge and agree that this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Florida, excluding conflict of law provisions thereof that would indicate the apany other jurisdiction, and you hereby submit to exclusive jurisdiction in the
federal and state courts of Florida. You agree to receive service of process through certified mail or by other means sanctioned by law, and you expressly waive any claim of improper venue and any claim that such courts are an inconvenient forum.
38.2. You shall not sell or assign your rights or obligations under this Agreement. This Agreement may be automatically assigned by Operator, in our sole discretion, to a third party, and such an assignment shall inure to the benefit of our successors, assigns and/or licensees. Without limitation of the foregoing, we may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our assets, including without limitation your PII, with any parent company, subsidiary, joint venture, and a company under our common control, as well as with a potential acquirer and/or an acquirer, including without limitation in connection with a merger, reorganization, or sale of assets, or in the event of bankruptcy. In each such an event, the PII we have collected from you may be one of the assets transferred.
39. Section Headings. Section headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. This Agreement and any additional applicable agreement between you and us set forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof. The provisions of this Agreement will survive termination or expiration to the extent necessary to carry out the intentions of the parties.
40. Contact Us.
40.1. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Website, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com or write to us at State Small Business Convention, 986 Flower St., Palm Bay,. FL 32907.